Carl’s Cycle Sales is growing and needs an experienced service guru to match the needs of our customers to the capabilities of our service technicians. Qualified applicants will have the opportunity to join a team with over 50 years of history, knowledge, and experience in the power sports industry.
Come join our team!
To supervise all technical problems in the shop, maintain warranty procedures, maintain tools and equipment, supervise technicians and shop assistants. Ensure a high level of shop productivity, efficiency and standard of workmanship.
· Supervise and assist technicians with diagnosis and repairs.
· Schedule daily work for the technicians.
· Dispatch work in a fair, unbiased manner in accordance with shop workload, customer needs or technician’s abilities.
· Provide training to staff.
· Ensure all repairs are done in compliance with manufacturer and dealership policies and standards.
· Report unsafe and unethical practices.
· Ensure shop areas are organized, clean, and safe.
· Inspect shop tools and equipment for proper usage.
· Provide a final quality control inspection on performed work.
· Assist in periodical reviews of technicians.
· Conduct bi-monthly service staff meetings.
· Assist in special projects as requested.
· Stay current on all training and certifications provided or required by Manufacturers.
· Extensive mechanical experience required, preferably in the power sports industry.
· Ability to lead/manage/motivate a group of 12-16 staff.
· Excellent computer, communication, and customer service skills.
· Strong technical knowledge of motorcycles, snowmobiles, UTVs, ATVs, and watercraft.
· Able to maintain positive attitude and leadership skills in a fast paced environment.
Carl’s Cycle Sales offers competitive salary, IRA, health insurance programs, paid vacation, job stability, and employee discounts.
E-mail resume to: email@example.com
Apply online at www.carlscycle.com
If you’ve ever wanted to make a living selling fun, now is your chance. Carl’s Cycle Sales is seeking a street bike enthusiast to join its sales team. Individuals with a passion for the open road will have the opportunity to work for a well-established company with 50 years of experience in the power sports industry, while promoting the latest and greatest offerings from Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM, and Polaris.
- Greet customers and help them with their power sport needs.
- Prospect for new customers to help grow the company’s brand.
- Listen to customer needs and help them reach their desired outcome.
- Participate in company sponsored events, including expo shows and demo rides.
- Multiple years of street riding experience.
- Keen understanding of the power sport industry.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Sales experience in retail environment.
Carl’s Cycle Sales offers competitive pay, IRA, health insurance programs, job stability, and employee discount.
E-mail resume to:
Apply online at www.carlscycle.com
What’s your passion? If you answered motorcycles, snowmobiles, UTVs, or all of the above, then we just might have the perfect career for you.
Carl’s Cycle Sales is seeking an enthusiastic knowledgeable individual to coordinate and grow our reputation as a leader in power sport parts and accessories. Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to be part of team with 50 years of power sports knowledge and experience, adding to our commitment for outstanding products and services.
Job Position: Inventory Control Specialist (Full Time)
This position will be responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory count for the Parts department, a complete inventory count 3 times per year. The reduction of old inventory through means such as vendor/manufacture returns, ebay, craigslist,etc... Organizing parts stock rooms and warehouses with accurate bin locations and quantities. Will also assist in parts stocking and helping counter staff fill pick tickets.
- Experience managing inventory, inventory counts, vendor returns, ebay sales and warehousing is required.
- Knowledge of motorcycles, snowmobiles, UTVs and ATVs a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to lift large, heavy boxes; climb ladders and operate a fork lift is required.
- We are a large volume, very fast paced dealership, so being able to manage stress, maintain a positive attitude and multi task is essential.
- Carl’s Cycle Sales offers competitive salary, IRA, health insurance programs, job stability, and employee discounts.
- E-mail resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply online at www.carlscycle.com