What’s your passion? If you answered motorcycles, snowmobiles, UTVs, or all of the above, then we just might have the perfect career for you.
Carl’s Cycle Sales is seeking an enthusiastic, knowledgeable individual to coordinate and grow our pre-owned sales division. Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to be part of team with over 50 years of power sports knowledge and experience, adding to our commitment for outstanding products and services.
Job Title: Pre-Owned Sales Manager
- Grow the pre-owned sales division of the dealership.
- Manage used inventory, appraise trade-in vehicles, oversee consignments and used vehicle purchasing.
- Implement advertising and marketing plans to increase profitability and regulate inventory.
- Solve customer complaints and assist sales associates with closing deals.
- Oversee the reconditioning and detailing process of pre-owned inventory.
- 5+ Years selling experience preferably automotive or powersports.
- Extensive knowledge of Powersports industry with experience in the snowmobile market is essential.
- Good understanding of wholesale and retail market values of power sport products.
- Great communicator, well organized, and can keep a positive attitude in a high paced work environment.
- Experience managing inventory, training, supervising, and motivating a sales team.
- Carl’s Cycle Sales offers competitive salary, IRA, health insurance programs, job stability, and employee discounts.
- E-mail resume to: email@example.com
- Apply online at www.carlscycle.com
Carl’s Cycle Sales is growing and needs an experienced service technician to meet the growing needs of our customers. With over 50 years of history, knowledge, and success in the power sport industry, we are one of the intermountain west’s largest dealerships. Qualified applicants will have the opportunity to display and grow their skills in a fun, fast paced workplace. Come join our team!
Technicians perform work as assigned to meet the objectives of the Service Department. This work includes assembling and servicing new and used vehicles and equipment with a high standard of quality.
- Diagnose and repair customer units.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed.
- Advise service writers and staff of work that needs to be performed to ensure good customer relations.
- Continue training to stay informed on new models, technology, and service standards.
- Ensure quality of service preformed to meet dealership standards.
- Extensive mechanical experience required, preferably in the power sports industry.
- Strong technical knowledge of motorcycles, snowmobiles, UTVs, ATVs, and watercraft.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Able to maintain positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
Carl’s Cycle Sales offers competitive salary, IRA, health insurance programs, paid vacation, job stability, and employee discounts.
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at www.carlscycle.com
Carl’s Cycle Sales is looking to add to its Parts team. Qualified applicants will have the opportunity to be part of a well-established industry leader with over 50 years of power sports knowledge and experience.
If you relish the chance to share your passion for motorcycles, UTVs, snowmobiles, and more, come join our team.
- Assist in-store customers and other dealership departments with parts and accessory needs.
- Answer phone and email requests for parts and accessories.
- Maintain inventory to ensure parts are readily available when needed.
- Strong technical knowledge of power sport parts and accessories.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Active involvement in power sports and familiarity with Lightspeed is a plus.
Carl’s Cycle Sales offers competitive pay with goal incentives, IRA, health insurance programs, job stability, paid vacation, and employee discount.
E-mail resume to: email@example.com
Apply online at www.carlscycle.com