Carl’s Cycle Sales is growing and needs an experienced service technician to meet the growing needs of our customers. With over 50 years of history, knowledge, and success in the power sport industry, we are one of the intermountain west’s largest dealerships. Qualified applicants will have the opportunity to display and grow their skills in a fun, fast paced workplace. Come join our team!
Technicians perform work as assigned to meet the objectives of the Service Department. This work includes assembling and servicing new and used vehicles and equipment with a high standard of quality.
- Diagnose and repair customer units.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed.
- Advise service writers and staff of work that needs to be performed to ensure good customer relations.
- Continue training to stay informed on new models, technology, and service standards.
- Ensure quality of service preformed to meet dealership standards.
- Extensive mechanical experience required, preferably in the power sports industry.
- Strong technical knowledge of motorcycles, snowmobiles, UTVs, ATVs, and watercraft.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Able to maintain positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
Carl’s Cycle Sales offers competitive salary, IRA, health insurance programs, paid vacation, job stability, and employee discounts.
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at www.carlscycle.com
Carl’s Cycle Sales is looking to add to its Parts team. Qualified applicants will have the opportunity to be part of a well-established industry leader with over 50 years of power sports knowledge and experience.
If you relish the chance to share your passion for motorcycles, UTVs, snowmobiles, and more, come join our team.
- Assist in-store customers and other dealership departments with parts and accessory needs.
- Answer phone and email requests for parts and accessories.
- Maintain inventory to ensure parts are readily available when needed.
- Strong technical knowledge of power sport parts and accessories.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Active involvement in power sports and familiarity with Lightspeed is a plus.
Carl’s Cycle Sales offers competitive pay with goal incentives, IRA, health insurance programs, job stability, paid vacation, and employee discount.
E-mail resume to: Shane@carlscycle.com
If the idea of working in a fun, fast paced industry excites you, Carl’s Cycle Sales has an opportunity for you. We are looking for a motivated, hard-working individual to assist our Sales and Service teams.
With 50 years experience in the power sport industry, this opportunity could be the beginning of the career you have been looking for.
- Assist sales and service teams in prepping and delivering units.
- Maintain inventory in a clean, wellorganized, and operational condition throughout the lot.
- Keep facilities safe, neat, and clean.
- Pick up and deliver units as assigned.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to perform physical tasks.
- Fork lift experience.
- Enthusiastic attitude and desire to help whenever needed.
Carl’s Cycle Sales offers competitive pay, IRA, health insurance programs, job stability, and employee discount.
E-mail resume to: