Carl’s Cycle Sales is growing and needs an experienced service technician to meet the growing needs of our customers. With over 50 years of history, knowledge, and success in the power sport industry, we are one of the intermountain west’s largest dealerships. Qualified applicants will have the opportunity to display and grow their skills in a fun, fast paced workplace. Come join our team!
Technicians perform work as assigned to meet the objectives of the Service Department. This work includes assembling and servicing new and used vehicles and equipment with a high standard of quality.
- Diagnose and repair customer units.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed.
- Advise service writers and staff of work that needs to be performed to ensure good customer relations.
- Continue training to stay informed on new models, technology, and service standards.
- Ensure quality of service preformed to meet dealership standards.
- Extensive mechanical experience required, preferably in the power sports industry.
- Strong technical knowledge of motorcycles, snowmobiles, UTVs, ATVs, and watercraft.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Able to maintain positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
Carl’s Cycle Sales offers competitive salary, IRA, health insurance programs, paid vacation, job stability, and employee discounts.
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at www.carlscycle.com
Carl’s Cycle Sales is looking to add to its Parts team. Qualified applicants will have the opportunity to be part of a well-established industry leader with over 50 years of power sports knowledge and experience.
If you relish the chance to share your passion for motorcycles, UTVs, snowmobiles, and more, come join our team.
- Conduct routine inventory counts for all brands.
- Manage and organize store-wide and warehouse parts and accessory inventory.
- Research and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Receive, organize, and put away large part and accessory shipments.
- Assist in-store customers and other dealership departments with parts and accessory needs.
- Answer phone and email requests for parts and accessories.
- Strong technical knowledge of powersport parts and accessories.
- Must be organized with a high attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Active involvement in power sports and familiarity with Lightspeed is a plus.
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs.
Carl’s Cycle Sales offers competitive pay with goal incentives, IRA, health insurance programs, job stability, paid vacation, and employee discount.
E-mail resume to: email@example.com
If the idea of working in a fun, fast paced industry excites you, Carl’s Cycle Sales has an opportunity for you. We are looking for a motivated, hard-working individual to assist our Sales and Service teams.
With 50 years experience in the power sport industry, this opportunity could be the beginning of the career you have been looking for.
- Assist sales and service teams in prepping and delivering units.
- Maintain inventory in a clean, wellorganized, and operational condition throughout the lot.
- Keep facilities safe, neat, and clean.
- Pick up and deliver units as assigned.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to perform physical tasks.
- Fork lift experience.
- Enthusiastic attitude and desire to help whenever needed.
Carl’s Cycle Sales offers competitive pay, IRA, health insurance programs, job stability, and employee discount.
E-mail resume to:
Do you have a passion for powersports and the outdoors? Carl’s Cycle Sales is looking for a part time cashier who is a friendly, dedicated and professional individual to join our team.
Maintain accurate invoicing and collection of these invoices from the customer.
Outgoing, friendly personality. Computer skills, strong math and phone skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Greet customers immediately with a smile and help them as needed. This includes cashiering parts invoices, special orders and repair orders and providing the customer with a copy.
Direct customers to appropriate departments by walking them if needed.
Process special orders and returns with appropriate manufacturer. Returns include OAR’s and credit returns.
Notify customers if special order parts are in or are on backorder.
Organize and file daily invoices and repair orders.
Keep counters clean and free from clutter.
Answer telephones; assist callers with inquiries, or transfer
them to the appropriate department/person. This includes making sure the call is picked up in a timely manner or a message is taken.
Boat, Snowmobile, ATV, Motorcycle registrations. This includes ORV sticker inventory.
Email Resume to Angela@carlscycle.com